Vyntus™ ONE Pulmonary Function System
Designed to be hassle-free for clinicians and friendly for patients, Vytnus ONE is incredibly capable with a modular design for an impressive array of features. Tests are more accurate, less intrusive and less stressful for patients.
Vyntus ONE offers complete pulmonary function testing such as spirometry, DLCO, nitrogen washout lung volumes, LCI and MIP/MEP. It can be expanded to do cardiopulmonary stress testing, creating a single device at a fraction of the footprint.
Vyntus ONE can be configured to accommodate any medical center's needs.
Features & Benefits
- Modular design with 3 configuration options
- Validated, simple hygiene and maintenance routines
- Factory Calibrated, Ultrasonic Flow Sensor with Double Shot Technology
- Meets latest ATS/ERS DLCO guidelines
- Innovative eDemand valve requiring less patient effort
- Tool free O2 cell exchange
- Mobile version for PFT testing outside the lab
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
Vyntus ONE offers flexibility with 5 different configurations to choose from. Upgrade your Vyntus ONE over time as your needs change.
- Vyntus ONE offers one device that can do pulmonary function and cardiopulmonary exercise testing using the right sensors for the right test. Combine spirometry, DLCO, nitrogen washout lung volumes, LCI, MIP/MEP, challenge testing and breath by breath exercise testing all in one.
- Vyntus ONE PFT is a full pulmonary function device offering spirometry, DLCO, nitrogen washout lung volumes, LCI, MIP/MEP and challenge testing.
- Vyntus ONE PFT mobile- take your Vyntus ONE PFT out of the lab. The mobile version comes with a laptop and a mobile cart that accommodates all supplies and gases needed to complete testing.
- Vyntus ONE DL offers spirometry, DLCO, MIP/MEP and challenge testing. A great option for labs with multiple systems or when nitrogen washout is not necessary.
- Vyntus ONE DL mobile allows you to take your Vyntus ONE DL testing on the road. The laptop bases system on a mobile cart accommodates all supplies and gases needed to complete testing.
We re-engineered every facet of our breathing circuit to bring improved ease of use and accuracy to Pulmonary Function Testing.
Examples of this include the Vyntus Ultrasonic Sensor which is factory calibrated, requiring only simple verification. In addition it has features such as Dynamic Flow Correction and Double Shot Technology that help eliminate drift and obtain high levels of precision and accuracy. The flow path valve uses a simple, precise magnetically-controlled shutter, free of balloons.
Unique to the Vyntus ONE is our innovative eDemand valve. This electronically controlled demand valve reduces cracking pressure, decreasing pt effort required.
Maintenance and hygiene are not the most productive or exciting parts of a clinician's day but are critically important for patient safety and diagnostic excellence. We've spent a lot of time minimizing what Vyntus systems require to keep the focus on patients.
- Smartly designed hardware does not utilize balloons or complicated valves. Just a few robust parts, making disassembly and reassembly a snap.
- Components tolerate manual or automated cleaning and disinfection processes. The ultrasonic sensor is waterproof and dishwasher safe up to 140 F.
- Tool-free O2 cell notifies when a replacement is needed and typically lasts two years. When it needs changing, it is easy to do with tool-free access. No need for a service call.
- MicroGard II filters offer validated filtering efficiency without compromising system performance. With MicroGard II in use, hygiene routines take less time, since cleaning and disinfection is required only every 3 months.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More
CHICAGO and WICHITA, KAN.,– May 4, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, together with Spirit AeroSystems [NYSE: SPR], announced today a new manufacturing and supply collaboration to build critical care ventiRead More