Vyntus™ SPIRO PC Spirometer
Vyntus™ SPIRO PC Spirometer
The Vyntus SPIRO was born out of our obsession to perfect a spirometer that is easy-to-use and has the flexibility to provide accurate results for the general user and sophisticated labs. Vyntus SPIRO can be used as either a stationary or portable spirometer.
Thousands of PFT labs depend every day on Vyaire’s proven, accurate and reliable Pneumotach. Endorsed as the measurement device of choice by hundreds of publications, its excellent dynamic range effectively tests a broad population from small children to professional athletes.
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The integrated SentrySuite software platform provides quality feedback in real-time to help ensure that tests are being conducted correctly, reducing the chance of user or patient errors.
- Colored guidance bar for in test exhalation time and plateau recognition
- Check marks indicate successful test completion
- Displays patients real-time breathing spirogram and flow-volume curve
- System guidance helps coach clinician through each maneuver
- Quality checks include ATS/ERS, NIOSH, and Office Spirometry standards
Incentives can be useful for children (or anyone, for that matter) that might benefit from a visual cue to encourage performing the maneuver better. Ten animation programs including candles, speedometer, bowling pins, levitating octo-tube ball, Icarus in flight, and of course, our famous flying toasters!
With SentrySuite, clinicians adjust the difficulty level of each incentive maneuver based on a percent of predicted VC, which can be very useful for patients learning how to perform spirometry. The process is simple:
- First, lower the difficulty level to coach the patient on how to perform the proper peak flow (blast out maneuver).
- Second, increase the difficulty level to coach the patient on performing a prolonged expiratory maneuver that is required to meet the ATS standards.
SentrySuite reporting capabilities are flexible and vast, as we aspire to keep pace with ever-advancing physician needs. Standard reports include those that meet the ATS/ERS recommendations, including the reporting of Z-score. NIOSH has its own report guidelines, and that report is standard in SentrySuite as well. Trending patient data over numerous visit dates is also key to good patient care, and with SentrySuite, we have made this task as easy as clicking the mouse button. Trend data is shown both graphically over time and in a concise tabular view.
Not all physicians can go to a reading station to interpret patient data, which is why the SentrySuite Mobile Review app was created. With Mobile Review, doctors may interpret results on a home PC, tablet, or even their phone.