Avea™ CVS Ventilation System
For clinicians and administrators in the acute care environment, the Avea™ CVS is a comprehensive neonatal through adult ventilation system with the complete package of all advanced features and maneuvers in one device. It helps empower clinicians at the bedside to improve patient outcomes and decrease costs-of-care, while the Respiratory Knowledge Portal receives and processes data, converting it to actionable insights to help clinicians improve respiratory care processes.
Features & Benefits
- Neonatal, pediatric and adult capable
- Invasive and Non-invasive Ventilation (including Infant nCPAP and nIMV )
- Active exhalation valve promotes ventilator synchrony and comfort
- Internal battery provides up to 30 minutes of power
- Internal compressor/ air source (runs on DC/ battery power)
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
Vyaire's Respiratory Knowledge Portal (RKP) enhances compliance with your policies and protocols for alarm setting, sedation, ventilation and ventilator-associated event (VAE) surveillance, and processes data into insights that can help improve patient care and positively impact cost of care.
The unique combination of an external wireless bridge and the Avea CVS delivers a seamless and reliable enterprise connectivity and analytics solution to improve workflow.
With class-leading and exclusive technologies, the Avea CVS allows clinicians to guide patients through the continuum of care with a focus on improving clinical outcomes.
- Measuring transpulmonary plateau pressures, instead of plateau pressure, may reduce the need to use extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
- Utilizing transpulmonary pressure via esophageal manometry to titrate PEEP may improve both respiratory system compliance and the PaO2/FiO2 ratio
- Early and sustained elevations in pulmonary dead space may be associated with higher mortality in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – August 19, 2019 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc., the healthcare industry’s dedicated “breathing company,” today announced the U.S.Read More
CHICAGO – June 7, 2019 – Vyaire Medical, a leader in global respiratory care, announces the appointment of Lisa Rose, Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, and Debra Goetz, Chief Brand and Digital Officer to the Vyaire Executive Leadership team.Read More