AVEA™ CVS Ventilation System
For clinicians and administrators in the acute care environment, the Avea™ CVS is a comprehensive neonatal through adult ventilation system with the complete package of all advanced features and maneuvers in one device. It helps empower clinicians at the bedside to improve patient outcomes and decrease costs-of-care, while the Respiratory Knowledge Portal receives and processes data, converting it to actionable insights to help clinicians improve respiratory care processes.
Features & Benefits
- Neonatal, pediatric and adult capable
- Invasive and Non-invasive Ventilation (including Infant nCPAP and nIMV )
- Active exhalation valve promotes ventilator synchrony and comfort
- Internal battery provides up to 30 minutes of power
- Internal compressor/ air source (runs on DC/ battery power)
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
Vyaire's Respiratory Knowledge Portal (RKP) enhances compliance with your policies and protocols for alarm setting, sedation, ventilation and ventilator-associated event (VAE) surveillance, and processes data into insights that can help improve patient care and positively impact cost of care.
The unique combination of an external wireless bridge and the Avea CVS delivers a seamless and reliable enterprise connectivity and analytics solution to improve workflow.
With class-leading and exclusive technologies, the Avea CVS allows clinicians to guide patients through the continuum of care with a focus on improving clinical outcomes.
- Measuring transpulmonary plateau pressures, instead of plateau pressure, may reduce the need to use extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).
- Utilizing transpulmonary pressure via esophageal manometry to titrate PEEP may improve both respiratory system compliance and the PaO2/FiO2 ratio
- Early and sustained elevations in pulmonary dead space may be associated with higher mortality in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
Manuals and Training
Greatly enhance operational efficiency and productivity with these available product manuals and training materials.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More