LTV® Series ventilator biomedical training
Train on the LTV® Series ventilators
This comprehensive training program covers all of the LTV Series models, from the LTV 800 ventilator to the LTV 1200 ventilator. We limit classes to eight students to provide the highest-quality instruction, so we recommend you register in advance.
$2,400 per person, which includes a service manual, class handouts, a class certificate, and daily continental breakfasts and lunches. Other meals, airfare, transportation and lodging are not included.
For a fee of $999, you can buy an optional maintenance and calibration kit containing tools necessary for repairing and testing LTV Series ventilators.
Do not make any travel arrangements until you receive a confirmation letter from our Technical Support department.
Airport shuttles and taxis are available at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. We will provide more details on transportation with your class confirmation.
Classes are four days long and held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vyaire Training Center
17400 Medina Road, Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55447
If you have any questions on our training courses, contact a training coordinator at:
Toll-free: 800.754.1914 (option 2)
All students will be required to sign an agreement form during their training class. This signed agreement is necessary for certification/authorization to order parts and to service LTV Series ventilators. A sample of this agreement form will be provided with the registration and confirmation forms, or upon request from the Technical Support department.
Terms and conditions
We retain the right to cancel any class three weeks in advance due to inadequate registration. In such cases, the student would be given first scheduling preference into the next available class or, at the student's option, all fees will be refunded. Cancellations must be received at least three weeks before the scheduled class date for students to obtain a credit for the course. Penalties may be applied if cancellation is received with less than a three-week notice.
To participate, you must meet at least two qualifications as an:
- International distributor in a distribution agreement with Vyaire
- Vyaire business partner that distributes or services LTV ventilators in your area
- Account holder in good standing with Vyaire
- Hospital, healthcare facility or dealer with your own biomedical or service staff that services or maintains only your own LTV equipment
- An owner or distributor of your own LTV models that you are getting trained on. If you do not own any LTV ventilators, you are not eligible for this program. This restriction includes independent service or biomedical companies.
Students must also:
- Retain at least six months of experience servicing biomedical equipment, preferably with respiratory products
- Possess a basic familiarity with ventilation terms and definitions