- AirLife® oxygen therapy solutions
- Arterial blood gas samplers
- SuperNO2VA™ nasal PAP ventilation system
- Bronchial hygiene
- Gas delivery devices and monitors
- Active humidification
- Passive humidification
- Infant care
- Medication delivery and asthma management
- Noninvasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy
- Suction catheters and trach care
- Browse all AirLife® products
Support your patient's next breath
AirLife® manual resuscitation devices deliver a reliable, affordable option for nearly every patient situation. The disposable self-inflating and flow-inflating bags address contamination concerns. Accessories like CO2 detectors, expiratory filters, PEEP valves and masks help meet resuscitation needs.
Our AirLife CO2 detectors use colorimetry to detect expired carbon dioxide.
With a low-profile design and front bleed-valve location, our flow-inflating devices let you easily monitor patients while providing resuscitation.
Our disposable AirLife self-inflating resuscitation devices feature a textured bag, a double-swivel elbow and three removable oxygen reservoir options.
With these devices, you can comfortably handle the lightweight, textured bag while viewing the valve operation through the clear housing.
Respiratory webcast replays
These replays will discuss topics in respiratory care.