- AirLife® oxygen therapy solutions
- Arterial blood gas samplers
- SuperNO2VA™ nasal PAP ventilation system
- Bronchial hygiene
- Gas delivery devices and monitors
- Active humidification
- Passive humidification
- Infant care
- Medication delivery and asthma management
- Noninvasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy
- Suction catheters and trach care
- Browse all AirLife® products
Protect patients with high-quality HMEs and other support for humidification and filtration
Our extensive AirLife® portfolio of humidification systems offers heat and moisture exchangers—unfiltered HMEs and filtered HMEFs, filters, non-heated circuits and accessories—for all patient sizes and utilization throughout the care continuum.
Our AirLife line offers bacterial/viral and HEPA filters featuring low flow resistance and high-efficiency hydrophobic filtration.
Our bypass heat and moisture exchanger technology helps you deliver aerosolized medication treatments without breaking the circuit.
Our Edith heat and moisture exchangers (HME) can help prevent complications from drying oral mucosa.
Our HMEs keep a closed system to help minimize the risk of cross-contamination while reducing the occurrence of lung derecruitment.
We offer high-performing non-heated ventilator circuits and accessories to help you meet passive humidification needs.