- AirLife™ oxygen therapy solutions
- Arterial blood gas samplers
- SuperNO2VA™ nasal PAP ventilation system
- Bronchial hygiene
- Gas delivery devices and monitors
- Active humidification
- Passive humidification
- Infant care
- Medication delivery and asthma management
- Noninvasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy
- Suction catheters and trach care
- Browse all AirLife™ products
Noninvasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy
Maintain your patients' airways
Humidification and noninvasive ventilation support helps maintain patient airways. Our AirLife™ portfolio offers both single-limb heated circuits for high flow nasal cannula application and non-heated circuits for noninvasive positive-pressure ventilation (NPPV).
These universal, disposable AirLife™ smooth bore respiratory circuits help support noninvasive respiratory needs.
AirLife™ noninvasive ventilation (NIV) full face and nasal masks offer clinicians a reliable option, while providing patients comfort and security.
This high flow nasal cannula provides a quick and intuitive fit, engineered to stay in place for effective high flow oxygen therapy.
Due to its customizable mask design, MiniMe provides your patients ages two to 12 with uncompromising fit and maximum comfort.
Designed for children ages two to 12, our MiniMe® 2 mask features a patented AIRºgel with Advanced Cushion Technology™.