- AirLife® oxygen therapy solutions
- Arterial blood gas samplers
- SuperNO2VA™ nasal PAP ventilation system
- Bronchial hygiene
- Gas delivery devices and monitors
- Active humidification
- Passive humidification
- Infant care
- Medication delivery and asthma management
- Noninvasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy
- Suction catheters and trach care
- Browse all AirLife® products
Clear the way with incentive spirometry and PEP therapy
Our bronchial hygiene devices help deliver high-quality patient care. From AirLife® volume incentive spirometers for spirometry to Smiths Medical acapella vibratory positive expiratory pressure (PEP) devices and the EzPAP® positive airway pressure system, our solutions can help you meet your therapy goals.
Vyaire offers Smiths Medical acapella vibratory PEP products for PEP therapy that can help remove retained secretions.
Our incentive spirometers are designed to measure breathing—even for patients who want to monitor their own breathing exercises—with innovative features that can help increase lung volume.
The EzPAP positive airway pressure system is an easy-to-use system for lung expansion therapy that accelerates the opening of airways.
The TheraPEP PEP therapy system is an easy-to-use system indicated for the mobilization of secretions for patients with secretion problems.
Respiratory webcast replays
These replays will discuss topics in respiratory care.