- AirLife™ oxygen therapy solutions
- Arterial blood gas samplers
- SuperNO2VA™ nasal PAP ventilation system
- Bronchial hygiene
- Gas delivery devices and monitors
- Active humidification
- Passive humidification
- Infant care
- Medication delivery and asthma management
- Noninvasive ventilation and high flow oxygen therapy
- Suction catheters and trach care
- Browse all AirLife™ products
Deliver humidification during invasive mechanical ventilation
Humidification systems must deliver ideal humidity in invasive mechanical ventilation for intubated patients. Studies show that gases conditioned to body temperature, 37 °C, and fully saturated with 44 mg/L of water vapor, optimize mucociliary clearance, supporting patients' airway defense and ventilation to naturally emulate the airway.
AirLife™ high-performance, heated circuits are cleared for 30 days of use to support longer ICU stays.
Made without DEHP, BPA or latex, AirLife™ high-performance heated circuits for infants support your smallest and most sensitive patients.
Intersurgical® heated circuits and chamber are used in conjunction with Fisher & Paykel heated humidification systems.
Our inhalation water solutions come in flexible containers that help minimize the risk of contamination.