Handheld carbon monoxide monitors
Measuring breath carbon monoxide is an established technique used in smoking cessation. The BabyCO is a powerful diagnostic tool for measuring alveolar Carbon Monoxide in PPM concentrations. This is measured simply from the mother's expired breath. From this measurement the amount of Carbon Monoxide in the foetus is derived and is represented as foetal Carboxyhemoglobin (%FCOHB). The mother's CO concentration in PPM will then be displayed, along with the foetal %COHB.
- See results immediately on a clear graphic display - no warm up required.
- Measures levels of expired CO in ppm.
- Results can be converted to foetal % carboxyhemoglobin %FCOHB moving the simple slide switch.
- Clear "traffic light" indication of CO levels.
- Push button calibration procedure.
- Auto-zero function to allow immediate tests of numerous patients.
- Small, portable and lightweight with a textured handgrip.
- Supplied complete with accessories in a sturdy carry case.
|Sensor type||Electro-chemical fuel cell|
|Range||0 - 100 ppm|
|Green indicator light||0 to 6ppm|
|Amber indicator light||7 to 10ppm|
|Red indicator light||11 to 20ppm|
|Flashing red light + alarm||20+|
|Accuracy||+/-5% of reading or 1ppm whichever is the greater|
|Sensor life||2 to 5 years|
|Response time||< 15 sec (to 90% of reading|
|Hydrogen cross sensitivity||<15%|
|Operating temperature||15 - 25 °C|
|Operating pressure||Atmospheric +/- 10%|
|Pressure coefficient||0.02% signal per mBar|
|Relative humidity||15 - 90% continuous|
|Baseline drift||0ppm (auto-zero)|
|Long term drift||< 2% signal loss per month|
|Power source single||Single Alkaline 9 volt PP3|
|Main battery life||30 hours of continuous use equivalent
to approximately 2000 tests
|Internal battery life||10 years|
|Weight||180 g (Including battery)|
|Dimensions||170 x 60 x 26 mm|
|Display||3 ½ digit LCD|
|Storage and Transport humidity||-20° to +70 °C|
|Storage and Transport temperature||30% to 90%|
|PPM to %COHb||Slide switch|
Spirometry Software, Firmware Downloads and eManuals
Micro Medical range