Portable spirometer, with built-in printer and clear colour touch screen, optional pulse oximeter and PC software
MicroLab spirometer is highly portable, allowing it to be used in physicians' offices or for bedside testing. MicroLab spirometer can be connected to Micro Medical Spirometry PC software, allowing trending, reporting and data sharing with your Electronic Health Record (EHR) like the GDT interface and other PFT systems in the Vyaire family, including Vmax software.
- MicroLab spirometer's functions can be easily accessed using the high definition colour touch screen.
- Optional pulse oximetry module, allows Sp02 and heart rate to be measured (not available in US).
- Free downloadable bronchial provocation PC software available with full ATS/ERS protocols for challenge testing, using the MicroLab spirometer.
- Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 standards.
- 2,000 patient memory.
- Fully configurable, allowing up to 41 indices to be selected including, a choice of predicted values and languages.
- Full flow volume and volume time curves for on-screen inspection of manoeuvres and internationally recognized, on-screen test quality prompts.
- Built-in high resolution printer with option to direct print to external printers using USB connection.
- Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carry case.
- Integrate your data into patient management systems via the GDT interface (SPCS PC software required)
|MicroLoop and MicroLab|
|Tests:||FVC, SVC, optional pulse oximetry|
|FVC, SVC, optional pulse oximetry|
|Forced (FVC):||FEV1, FVC, PEF, FEV1/FVC, FEV6, VC, FEV.75, FEV3, FEV.75/VC, FEV.75/FVC, FEV1/VC, (FER), FEV3/VC, FEV3/FVC, FEV.75/FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FEF25 (MEF75), FEF50 (MEF50), FEF75 (MEF25), FEF25-75 (MMEF), FEF50/VC, FEF50/FVC, MMEF/FVC (FEF25- 75/FVC), FIV1, FIVC, PIF, FIV1/FIVC (FIR), FIF25 (MIF75), FIF50 (MIF50), FIF75 (MIF25), R50 (FEF50/FIF50), MET25-75, FET, MVV (ind)|
|Relaxed (SVC):||VT (TV), Ti, Te, Ti/Ttot, EVC, IVC, IC, VT/Ti (TV/Ti), IRV, ERV, FR|
|Volume range:||0.1–8 L (gold standard turbine 0.1–9.99 L)|
|Flow range:||0.2–15 L/s|
|Accuracy:||+/-3% to ATS recommendations|
|Spirometry PC software|
|Requirements:||Windows® 2000, XP, 7|
|SpO2 module (not in the U.S.)|
|SpO2 range/accuracy:||0–100% ±2 digits|
|Heart range/accuracy:||18–300 BPM ±1 digit|
|Test recording time:||20 sec–60 min|
|Data recording:||SpO2: 3x %SpO2 per sec
BPM: 3x HR per sec
|Storage:||2,000+ patient tests including flow/volume loops and volume/time graphs|
|Power supply:||Input: 100–240 VAC 50–60 Hz
Output: 5 V 2.0 A
|Battery pack:||Rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7 V 1,600 mAh|
|Dimensions:||10.03" x 4.72" x 1.38" (8.0 cm x 12 cm x 2.0 cm)
Transducer: 1.9" x 2.36" x 3.54" (50 mm x 60 mm x 90 mm)
|Transport and storage conditions|
|Operation temperature:||0–40 °C (32–+104 °F)|
|Weight, excluding transducer:||1.39lbs (660g)|
|Operating humidity:||30–90%, non-condensing|
|Storage and transport temperature:||-20 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage and transport humidity:||10–90% RH|
1. Touch screen main menu. View image...
2. Comprehensive printing menu. View image...
3. Touch screen keyboard. View image...
4. Simple system customization. View image...
5. Open loop spirometry. View image...
6. Comprehensive results screen. View image...
7. Closed loop spirometry. View image...
8. Relaxed tidal breathing. View image...
9. Screen specific help. View image...
10. Oximetry (not available in the US). View image...
Spirometry Software, Firmware Downloads and eManuals
Micro Medical range