Portable handheld spirometer with predicted values, quality assessment of blows and optional NLHEP mode
Designed for quick and easy testing of patients the unit is ideal for general practitioner and private doctors offices, outpatient hospital departments, occupational health settings, heart - lung transplantation units, and COPD patients where devices can be taken away by the patient for self testing and health surveillance management.
- The Micro I is the newest handheld spirometer in the Vyaire/Micro Medical range with a modern ergonomic design and many appealing features.
- Measures FEV1, FVC, FEV6, PEF, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, F25-75.
- Choice of 4 indices can be displayed.
- ATS/ERS 2005 Quality prompts for each manoeuvre.
- NLHEP configuration mode.
- Current manoeuvre and Best manoeuvre available for viewing.
- Quick examination option for quick patient testing.
- Predicted values displayed as either % predicted or z score.
- Post bronchodilator option with % change displayed.
- Remembers the last patient tested to allow testing to continue.
- Calibration check to verify device.
- Last calibration check can be viewed.
- Choice of 10 languages can be selected.
- PC software for configuration of device.
- Small portable and lightweight.
- High definition backlit display.
- Flat touch keypad.
- Rechargeable battery (charger supplied in carry case with unit).
- Easily customized for regional settings.
FEV1, FEV6, FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FEF25-75, FEF75, FEF25
|Volume range:||0.1–8 L (gold standard turbine 0.1–9.99 L)|
|Flow range:||0.2–15 L/s|
|Accuracy:||±3% to ATS Recommendations|
|Display:||128 px x 128 px graphic backlit monochrome LCD|
|Battery life:||Approximately 30 hours with a fully charged battery|
|Power supply:||Input: 100–240 VAC 50–60 Hz 0.5A
Output: 5 V 1.2 A
|Dimensions:||6.4" x 2.4" x 1.2" (162 cm x 61 cm x 30 cm)|
|Weight:||0.33 lb (152 g)|
|Operating temperature:||The instrument operates in a uniform environment of 10–35 °C, out of direct sunlight|
|Operating humidity:||20–80% RH|
|Storage temperature:||-20–+70 °C|
|Storage humidity:||30–90% RH|
|Requirements:||An IBM-compatible PC, with hardware that meets or exceeds the following minimum requirements:|
|Processor:||800 MHz or more|
|Free disk space:||50 MB|
|USB port:||At least one free|
|Operating system:||Windows® XP, Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008|
Spirometry Software, Firmware Downloads and eManuals
Micro Medical range