Tango Automated Blood Pressure Monitor
For exercise testing with bikes and treadmills
The Tango automated blood pressure monitor distributed by Vyaire is designed specifically for use with bikes and treadmills. The Tango uses patented Orbit-K cuffs for measurement accuracy and patient comfort during exercise. Your clinicians and researchers can rely on Tango+ monitor's proprietary Dimensional K-Sound Analysis (DKA) for excellent noise filtering.
- Invoke measurements manually from Tango monitor or directly from your stress ECG system, automated within protocols.
- Just press the STAT button if a patient needs repeated BP measurements as quickly as possible.
- Tango monitor measures blood pressure using auscultation and R-wave gating.
- Tango monitor also uses proprietary algorithms that filter K-sounds from other noise during testing.
- Headphones allow users to hear the sounds the Tango monitor is measuring.
- View blood pressure trended over time for better patient safety and performance.
- All required data is shared with main metabolic cart.