Ergoselect 1200P Stress Echo Supine Ergometer
Microprocessor controlled eddy current brake stress echo supine ergometer
Not available in the United States.
The stable mechanical construction of the stress echo supine ergometer provides undisrupted operation, even at continuous work loads. A convenient motor control unit allows exact positioning of the patient. The incline of the couch surface can be adjusted between 0° and 45°, and the left-lateral position can also be tilted by the same angle. The saddle is variable so that the position of the upper body and the legs to the foot pedals is always optimal. A cushioning element, which can be folded out, optimizes access to the body surface to be examined by ultrasound. The Ergoselect 1200 ergometer can also be equipped with removable leg rests on both sides, making it a full-value couch for intermediate examinations and is also an ideal exercising apparatus for heart catheter measurements.
- Patient safety is given a high priority: Wide pedals mean no problem getting onto the ergometer, variable support cushioning for head, upper body and pelvis provide safe hold for the patients in couch positions and the specially developed pedal shoes reduce slipping off the foot pedals.
- Motor-driven adjustment of seat height for patient heights from 120 cm to 210 cm.
- Integrated, automatic blood pressure measurement carried out without interruption via a special computer-controlled system.
- Comfortable LCD display for load, blood pressure, heart rate and additional LED display for rpm on test subject’s view.
- Connect either serial with Jaeger JLAB Software or CardioSoft 12-Lead ECG, or analogue with Vmax Encore system.
|Operating Mode||Continuous operation|
|Power:||220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (250 VA max.)|
|Fuses:||2 x 2,0 time lag|
|Braking Principle||Computer-controlled eddy current brake with torque measurement; speed independent to DIN VDE 0750 0238|
|Load Range:||6 - 999 watt, speed independent|
|Speed Range:||30 to 130 RPM (see characteristic)|
|Deviation of measured load:||to DIN VDE 0750-0238|
|Load Increments:||User programmable|
|Permitted Patient Weight:||140 kg|
|Saddle:||Motor driven, continuous adjustment for heights between 120cm and 210cm|
|Couch Surface Angle:||Motor driven, continuous adjustment, 0 to 45°|
|Crank Length:||170 mm (adjustable length cranks available as optional accessories)|
|Minimum (head rest retracted)||800 x 2100 mm (W x L)|
|maximum (swiveled 0° headrest extended):||1200 x 2600 mm (W x L)|
|approximately 140 kg|
Respiratory Societies and Information
Find a comprehensive list of domestic and worldwide respiratory societies, along with other valuable respiratory information.