Ergoselect 1000L Ergometer
Microprocessor controlled eddy current brake stress echo supine ergometer
Optimum patient comfort by flexible adjustment of the couch surface and additional head / shoulder support. Wide pedals mean no problem getting onto the ergometer, the inclination of the couch surface (0 - 45°) and the saddle height can be comfortably adjusted with an integrated motor by remote control. In this way, the position of the upper body and the legs to the foot pedals is optimized. The stable mechanical construction of the supine ergometer provides undisrupted operation, even at optimized workloads.
- Speed independent load from 6 up to 999 Watts.
- Infinitely variable, motor-driven adjustment of seat height for body heights from 120 cm to 210 cm.
- Ergometer can also be used as a stand-alone device.
- 5 predefined stress test programs, such as WHO, and 10 user-definable programs as well as manual load adjustment.
- Integrated, computer-controlled automatic blood pressure measurements.
- Clearly displays workload, blood pressure and heart rate on ergometer and on metabolic cart while patients view RPM to help maintain pedal rate.
|Operating Mode||Continuous operation|
|Power:||220 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (250 VA max.)|
|Fuses:||2 x 2,0 time lag|
|Braking Principle||Computer-controlled eddy current brake with torque measurement; speed independent to DIN VDE 0750-0238|
|Load Range:||6 - 999 watt, speed independent|
|Speed Range:||30 to 130 RPM (see characteristic)|
|Deviation of measured load:||to DIN VDE 0750-0238|
|Load Increments:||User programmable|
|Permitted Patient Weight:||160 kg|
|Saddle:||Motor driven, continuous adjustment for heights between 120cm and 210cm|
|Couch Surface Angle:||Motor driven, continuous adjustment, 0 to 45°|
|Crank Length:||170 mm (adjustable length cranks available as optional accessories)|
|Minimum (couch at 45°, headrest retracted)||800 x 2350 mm (W x L)|
|maximum (couch at 0° (horizontal), headrest extended):||800 x 2520 mm (W x L)|
|approximately 110 kg|
Respiratory Societies and Information
Find a comprehensive list of domestic and worldwide respiratory societies, along with other valuable respiratory information.