AirLife™ Brand Misty Max 10™ Disposable Nebulizer
The AirLife™ brand Misty Max 10™ economical disposable nebulizer effectively delivers treatment to a wide range of patients.
- Advanced, one-piece jet design delivers high output rates, helping to contribute to faster treatment times and supporting consistent medication delivery.
- AirLife brand Misty Max 10 nebulizer provides fine particles with a tighter distribution than conventional nebulizers.
- A full 10cc capacity provides medication dosing flexibility.
- Anti-spill design helps prevent medication waste and allows the unit to be used at an angle to accommodate various patient positions.
- Misty Max 10 nebulizer with bacteria filter (part 002450) helps to provide protection and convenience by using a reservoir and one-way valves for administration of medicated aerosol; the aerosol is contained within the nebulizer system instead of freely flowing into the surrounding air.
The chart below provides the in vitro performance characteristics of the AirLife brand Misty Max 10 nebulizer. In vitro measurements will help guide the end user as to the likelihood of effective delivery of inhaled medication to the lower respiratory tract.
|5 L/min||Mass median aerodynamic diameter:||2.21 µM ±0.07|
|Geometric standard deviation:||2.05 ±0.14|
|Respirable fraction % <4.7µM (by mass):||79.7 µM ±1.7|
|Output rate:||0.252 gpm ±0.009|
|Treatment time 3 mL albuterol solution (min.):||9.97 ±0.03|
|Residual:||0.91 g ±0.03|
|Operating pressure:||10.7 psi ±0.5|
|Inhaled respirable mass 3 mL dose of 0.083% albuterol:||36 5µg ±10|
|8 L/min||Mass median aerodynamic diameter:||1.61 µM ±0.09|
|Geometric standard deviation:||2.18 ±0.262|
|Respirable fraction % <4.7µM (by mass):||85.2 µM ±3.2|
|Output rate:||0.325 gpm ±0.010|
|Treatment time 3 mL albuterol solution (min.):||8.16 ±0.30|
|Residual:||0.92 g ±0.06|
|Operating pressure:||24.9 psi ±0.3|
|Inhaled respirable mass 3 mL dose of 0.083% albuterol:||384 µg ±4|
|10 L/min||Mass median aerodynamic diameter:||1.30 µM ±0.07|
|Geometric standard deviation:||2.20 ±0.06|
|Respirable fraction % <4.7µM (by mass):||91.5 µM ±0.9|
|Output rate:||0.329 gpm ±0.010|
|Treatment time 3 mL albuterol solution (min.):||7.36 ±0.26|
|Residual:||0.89 g ±0.04|
|Operating pressure:||34.2 psi ±0.8|
|Inhaled respirable mass 3 mL dose of 0.083% albuterol:||362 µg ±14|
*Data presented: mean ± standard deviation
|Nebulizers Without Mask|
|002430||Nebulizer only||50 per case|
|002431||With 7' oxygen tubing and blue rigid tip||50 per case|
|002434||With baffled tee adapter, 7' oxygen tubing and mouthpiece||50 per case|
|002435||With tee adapter (22mm I.D. x 22mm O.D.), 7' oxygen tubing with blue rigid tip and mouthpiece||50 per case|
|002438||With baffled tee adapter, 7' oxygen tubing with blue rigid tip, mouthpiece and 6' flextube||50 per case|
|002446||With baffled tee, 7' U/Connect-It oxygen tubing with blue rigid tip, mouthpiece and 6' flextube||50 per case|
|Nebulizer Without Mask, With Bacteria Filter|
|002450||With patient “Y” mouthpiece, 7' oxygen tubing with rigid blue tip, 6' flextube and bacteria filter||25 per case|
|Nebulizers With Adult Mask|
|002433||With adult aerosol mask and 7' oxygen tubing with blue rigid tip||50|
|Nebulizers With Paediatric Mask|
|002443||With paediatric aerosol mask||50 per case|
|002444||With paediatric aerosol mask and 7' oxygen tubing with blue rigid tip||50 per case|
Respiratory Societies and Information
Find a comprehensive list of domestic and worldwide respiratory societies, along with other valuable respiratory information.