Tri-Flo™ subglottic suction system
A cost-effective way to achieve above-the-cuff suctioning
Removing secretions above the endotracheal tube (ETT) cuff is recommended as a standard practice of care.1 The Tri-Flo™ subglottic suction system allows placement of a suction catheter above the ETT cuff for removal of secretions in orally intubated patients.
- Includes a 14FR suction catheter, suction guide and securement clip
- Compatible with ETT sizes 7.0 mm to 8.5 mm, eliminating the need for specialty ETTs
- Slim profile allows easy tracking over the ETT for easy access to remove secretions above the cuff
- White handle provides a clear insertion depth indicator
- Not manufactured with natural latex rubber
- Not made with DEHP
How to position the system
1 Official statement of the American Thoracic Society and the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Guidelines for the Management of Adults with Hospital-acquired, Ventilator-associated, and Healthcare-associated Pneumonia. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2005 Feb 15; 171(4):388-416.