The Health & Physical (H&P) is a fundamental part of any medical evaluation and SentrySuite™ can now help automate this aspect for your practice. Pre-test information can guide diagnostic decision making such as deciding what tests to perform as well as help improve patient safety.
Standardized questionnaires are gaining in popularity in the medical community as part of the complete medical record. Vyntus QUESTIONNAIRE allows questions to be asked and answered on any SentrySuite™ workstation or on mobile devices using the available IOS or Android App.
Features & Benefits
- SentrySuite™ using the Questionnaire functionality offers standard questionnaires or a practice can create its own with the optional Questionnaire Designer
- Various and flexible question types are available
- Each response to a question can have a weighted score, and the complete questionnaire computes an overall score
- Our standardized questionnaires include smoking & tobacco exposure, evaluation of symptoms of dyspnea, and current medications
- Questionnaires can be built for very brief questionnaires or more extensive evaluations
- Questionnaires are not only for patient use, but some have found this effective in staff competency evaluation and training
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – January 21, 2020 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Gaurav Agarwal as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.Read More
CHICAGO, January 15, 2020—Vyaire Medical has announced the U.S. availability of its MX40™ adapter, a reusable telemetry adapter that is compatible with Philips Intellivue MX40 wearable patient monitor.Read More