Vyntus™ ECG 12-lead PC-ECG
Vyntus™ ECG is a lightweight, compact, wearable ECG, making it the ideal 12-lead PC-based ECG for testing in pulmonary and exercise physiology laboratories. Using Bluetooth® communication from the patient back to the metabolic cart, Vyntus ECG reduces the number of cables surrounding the patient during testing. Built into each lead wire is an impedance check that lights up when the signal is not sufficient for quality testing.
Combining Vyntus ECG with SentrySuite™ software, users now have a single integrated database solution that makes testing, reporting, and EMR integration much easier.
Features & Benefits
- Vyntus ECG can be used for several applications- resting ECG, stress ECG, and combined with Vyntus CPX for complete CPET
- Small, lightweight system (220g) that fits easily on the patient and will not impede movement or comfort
- Impedance Signal Quality Check in more than just one location – at both ECG snap connector hardware and in SentrySuite software dialog box
- Cableless communication to software using secure Bluetooth™ technology is ideal in emergency situations if patient has to be moved from the bike or treadmill
- When combined with Vyntus CPX, users benefit from the "Power of One": 1 user interface, 1 central database, 1 click and both ECG and gas exchange data moves simultaneously, 1 combined report, 1 EMR connection, and 1 program to train on
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Vyntus ECG utilizes the worldwide renowned and well-accepted Hannover ECG System (HES-stress) for automatic software evaluation and analysis of signals.
SentrySuite ECG software is flexible in not only its setup and display features, it also provides a more in-depth analysis of the ECG recording
- Many layouts for the ECG display- 12x1, 6x2, 4x3...., because not everyone likes the same view
- The screen display can be adjusted to exact paper ECG guidelines for perfect signal scalability while viewing
- Settings for filter, speed, gain and grid styles are easy to change for active test only or save to the default template
- With a quick mouse click, you can view an overlay of the current signal to baseline signal for quick comparison
- Freeze main display with look-back feature and mark capability while keeping monitor lead active for security purposes. Resume all active when done
- For Resting ECG, SentrySuite will allow for multi-trial capability
Vyntus ECG Full Disclosure allows the user to automatically store all beats for all leads, for each phase of testing- baseline, warmup, exercise, and recovery. This allows you the most complete overview of the test ECG. And with its look-back feature, you can quickly mark an ECG and it automatically becomes a part of the printed report.
The Latest News From Vyaire
“As the leading manufacturer of solutions for the treatment and monitoring of respiratory conditions at every stage of life, Vyaire Medical has been working tirelessly to deliver our ventilator equipment for patients in respiratory distress due to COVID-19, and to the healthcare workers treatingRead More
CHICAGO – April 3, 2020 – Vyaire Medical, Inc. and CEO Gaurav Agarwal today issued the following update on the company’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic:Read More