Vmax™ Encore PFT & CPET Systems
Designed to be both a PFT system and a metabolic cart system, Vmax Encore provides high-quality patient diagnostic testing capabilities appropriate for large teaching facilities to small community hospitals, research centers, physician groups and independent labs.
Features & Benefits
Vmax software has been well-known to be comprehensive software for testing, but still easy to use. And now, combined with our updated SentrySuite software back-end solution, we have improved the product's performance on networks, and have expanded physician's ability to read/interpret tests using more technologies.
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The easy-to-use Vmax Encore PFT system collects data using real-time BTPS correction technology while complying with ATS/ERS and NLHEP standards. PFT systems are highly configurable - from a simple spirometer up to a complete PFT with body plethysmography, Impulse Oscillometry, and bronchial provocation.
- Standard complete PFT testing includes spirometry, lung volumes by nitrogen washout, real-time and non-breath hold diffusing capacity, and MIP/MEP
- The choice of 2 body plethysmograph cabin sizes- standard cabin and extra wide cabin at 1350 liters
- The choice of different furniture styles to meet your functional needs- large console with PC, space saving laptop cart, or table configuration for ability to spread out
The Vmax™ Encore system Autobox™ cabin combines advanced pressure-compensated flow technology to provide fast and precise measurements of thoracic gas volumes, including communicating and non-communicating lung volumes.
- Fast and accurate—all lung volume, resistance and spirometry tests can be performed in as little as 60 seconds
- Open cabins create less stressful patient environment
- Two cabin sizes—standard and 1,400L wide (largest cabin on the market)
- All tests can be performed in the box, including gas dilution, so “trapped gas” (difference between body box lung volume and gas dilution lung volume) can be quantified
- Airway resistance/conductance measurements can be referenced to a specific lung volume, which is useful in determining the patient’s response to bronchodilator or bronchoprovocation tests. Lung compression can be measured during the flow volume loop to determine patient effort. Lung compression is always positively correlated with patient effort.
The multi-versatile Vmax Encore metabolic cart system can be configured for complete CPET testing, as an indirect calorimeter, or a combination product. PFT and exercise can also be configured in a single system to save you even further money.
- The choice of breath by breath or mixing chamber technology, or both
- The choice of dual monitor mounting- horizontal side by side or vertically stacked to save space
- The choice of various bicycle ergometers- standard, recumbent, or pediatric bike; with and without integrated blood pressure; and 0-watt start up capability
- ICU bedside testing for REE with slim, laptop configuration cart
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – November 06, 2019 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc.’s bellavista 1000e ventilator has been granted 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).Read More
CHICAGO - October 3, 2019 - Vyaire Medical has announced the U.S. availability of its smaller, reusable ApexPro FH telemetry adapter for use with the GE ApexPro FH System.Read More