SomnoStar™ Z4 Sleep System
With your investment in the SomnoStar™ system, you receive not only the most sought after sleep system on the market today, but also a partnership with a company dedicated to serving the sleep, respiratory, cardiac and neurology medical communities.
The SomnoStar™ z4 sleep system helps run a thorough diagnostic test using a comprehensive set of features. The integrated database enables close tracking and reporting on patients across the continuum of care.
Features & Benefits
- Registered polysomnographic technologists man 24-hour live technical support to provide professional technical assistance whenever needed.
- Hardware and software are American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) compliant
- Utilize patented Calibrated Respiratory Flow Volume Loops to more accurately diagnose and treat sleep apnea patients
- Utilizing SentryConnect, SomnoStar™ system seamlessly interfaces with EMR systems
- Because of the close relationship between sleep apnea and heart dysfunction, the Heart Rate Variability Graph was designed to provide a deeper analysis of a patient’s cardiac function throughout the entire night and display it in an easy-to-understand, one-page report
- With Vyaire's LabManager report generator, interpretations can be created in just minutes
Customer Education Resources
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The SomnoStar™ sleep system provides seamless interfaces to a variety of powerful transducer packages, including: calibrated Respiratory Inductance Plethysmography (RIP) for real-time breath-by-breath Flow Volume Loop analysis, nasal pressure flow devices, internal pulse oximetry, capnography, body position, actigraphy and more. Diagnostic capabilities are vast with the SomnoStar™ sleep system.
- 64 available channels
- Full re-referencing, including linking M1 + M2 pre and post data collection
- Complete scoring and reporting functionality during data collection
- Integrated internal digital video and audio
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- 32 AC and 12 DC inputs
- Validated autonomic recording device
- Patient friendly, lightweight head box
- TCP/IP amplifier communication using standard Cat5e cabling
- Sampling rate up to 2,000 Hz
Manual scoring, automatic scoring or a combination of the two are available. By linking pathophysiological/sleep-fragmenting events and their characteristics to specific channels, volumes of information are sent to the report database. For example, the event, primary labels, event durations and associations with other events like arousals, awakenings and limb movements are accomplished with a single mouse click.
- Automatically link arousals with scored events
- Tabular view for quick epoch data
- Full display customization
- Split time domain
- Mouse-over filter control
- Streamline physician review with bookmarks
- Direct report generation from the scoring software
- CD Review allows SomnoStar™ Pro system data to be viewed on any PC
- Look-back window allows single channel review over
a user-defined period of time (e.g., ECG)
- Customizable pediatric breathing analysis
- Infant staging toolbar containing active, quiet, indeterminate and feeding stages
- Collect and report on pH, EtCO2, CO2, temperature, actigraphy and more
- Integrated infant reports in LabManager
The Calibrated RIP (cRIP) signal provides breath-by-breath Flow Volume Loops with abdominal/chest wall synchrony for a simplified and more accurate analysis
- Bands placed on the patient’s chest and abdomen allow for trouble-free recordings all night long.
- Patient compliance is improved with no need for probes, electrodes or tape on the face.
- Reusable, semi-disposable or disposable bands are available
- Synchronous patient breathing will produce a Konno Mead Loop that is represented by a 45° angle
- Advanced real-time tools, available during acquisition and scoring, aid in identifying apneas, hypopneas and Respiratory Effort Related Arousals (RERAs)
- Using cRIP, technologists can more accurately titrate the patient’s therapy. The Calibrated Flow Volume Loops provide a tool to reduce over-titration and under-titration
The Lab Manager portion of SomnoStar™ software is a fully integrated SQL database reporting tool that is designed to instill high value in the procedures performed in the sleep laboratory.
Report generation tools
- Microsoft Word-based development toolbar facilitates the creation of custom reports by inserting LabManager fields and graphics as well as patient photos
- Auto interpretation based upon physician-
- Customized Logic-Tree and unique formula calculations
- Complete study heart rate variability graphing
Vital LabManager functions
- Patient scheduling with calendar
- Ability to directly interface with Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Report the results of patient data queries through the simple Management Report Wizard
- Maintain the highest standards and laboratory QA using comparison reports
- LabManager contains more than 10,000 reportable fields
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More