Select from a broad array of therapy devices and parts, ranging from numerous nasal and full-face masks, to oral appliances, to headgear and chin straps, to PAP device filters and lines.
The value of these Vyaire products is centered around a cost-effective, reliable design for ensuring maximum patient comfort.
Features & Benefits
- Vyaire offers a broad array of products: chin straps, masks, CPAP tubing, filters, CPAP mask face liners, regulator washers, button snaps, oxygen tubing connectors and adapters, electrodes, nasal lubricant, suction tubing, and humidifier adapters
- Vyaire-offered brands include Puresom, The Advantage Series, Mojo, MiniMe, IQ nasal, and Veraseal 2
- We supply parts and consumables for other brands, including Respironics, Puresom, ResMed, Oxy Ears, Fisher & Paykel, Invacare, Airsep, DeVilbiss, Rem-Zzzs, Pulmonetics, and Weinmann
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
PureSom headgear and chinstraps are made with Breathe-O-Prene®, a breathable material that allows air to flow, keeping your patients cool and comfortable. Our universal headgear can be used with our CPAP series and other vendor masks. Vyaire manufactures a large variety of chin straps for patients who prefer nasal masks.
The Advantage Series® is a unique line of PAP therapy masks, featuring both full face and nasal masks.
- Triple seal masks providing 3 levels of leak protection
- Comfortable, lightweight design with adjustable forehead positioning
- The flexible bellows provide a comfortable experience, even during high-pressure treatments
- The low-profile vented elbow quietly diffuses exhaled air down and away to please bed partners too
The MiniMe 2™ nasal mask is comfortable to wear, even for your youngest patients. For your convenience, it is available in both vented and non-vented versions. This nasal mask features patented AIR® gel with advanced cushion technology for a soft, movable fit. With its unique moldability, the MiniMe 2 mask closely fits and maximizes comfort for the smallest of patients.
The SNAPP 2.0 direct nasal cpap mask interface is made with soft materials, so patients stay comfortable. The direct nasal interface keeps hard plastic parts away from delicate facial skin, so patients can sleep soundly without disruption caused by mask abrasion. The new exhalation port design uniquely diffuses exhaled air down and away from others, creating a positive experience for patients and their bed partners. The two-tube design allows for natural patient mobility during sleep without requiring necessary connection re-adjustments. Tubing can be worn in either the up or down position.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More