PocketPEP® by D.R. Burton
The PocketPEP® by D.R. Burton is a hand-held OPEP (oscillatory positive expiratory pressure) device that promotes lung expansion and helps to loosen and remove bronchial secretions. OPEP devices are the standard of care for the clearance of patient airway secretions associated with various pulmonary ailments.
PocketPEP® is the smallest OPEP device on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Palm-sized device makes for easy use on the go
- Easy for patients and clinicians to operate and clean
- Meets Cystic Fibrosis (CF) cleaning guidelines
- PVC free
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- Clean with soapy water, in the dishwasher, or with boiling water
- Cold sterilize with isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
- Rx only
- Single patient use
Customer Education Resources
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
On June 17, 2020, the Swiss Supreme Court denied an appeal brought by imtmedical ag regarding a long-standing Swiss patent dispute concerning certain flow sensor types.Read More
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More