PocketPEP® by D.R. Burton
The PocketPEP® by D.R. Burton is a hand-held OPEP (oscillatory positive expiratory pressure) device that promotes lung expansion and helps to loosen and remove bronchial secretions. OPEP devices are the standard of care for the clearance of patient airway secretions associated with various pulmonary ailments.
PocketPEP® is the smallest OPEP device on the market.
Features & Benefits
- Palm-sized device makes for easy use on the go
- Easy for patients and clinicians to operate and clean
- Meets Cystic Fibrosis (CF) cleaning guidelines
- PVC free
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex
- Clean with soapy water, in the dishwasher, or with boiling water
- Cold sterilize with isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
- Rx only
- Single patient use
Resources to Download
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – January 21, 2020 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Gaurav Agarwal as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.Read More
CHICAGO, January 15, 2020—Vyaire Medical has announced the U.S. availability of its MX40™ adapter, a reusable telemetry adapter that is compatible with Philips Intellivue MX40 wearable patient monitor.Read More