The easy-to-use, highly reliable MicroLab is an essential spirometer for today's healthcare professional. The high-definition color touch screen and stylus enable the user to navigate the intuitive icon driven menu system with ease. The portable MicroLab employs Vyaire's Gold Standard Turbine measurement technology, which is accurate and reproducible as certified by the American Thoracic Society (ATS), the internationally recognized body for spirometry performance.
Features & Benefits
- Real Time viewing capability with Quality Checks on screen for ATS Standards (e.g. Slow Start, Abrupt End, Cough Detected, etc)
- 2000+ Patient test memory
- Child incentive screens (Bubblegum Kid, Milkshake Kid, Wolf) can help improve patient compliance
- MicroLab has a built-in strip printer and can download data into our Spirometry PC Software program, or into our main SentrySuite software program
- 45 Expiratory and Inspiratory Indices measured (including Relaxed Indices) and 20+ predicted values available in Spirometry PC software
- Lung Age Assessment and Result Interpretation by ATS, BTS-NICE or Enright
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More
CHICAGO and WICHITA, KAN.,– May 4, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, together with Spirit AeroSystems [NYSE: SPR], announced today a new manufacturing and supply collaboration to build critical care ventiRead More