Anyone involved in the field of smoking cessation is well aware of the dangers caused by cigarettes. What clinicians need is a means of quickly and effectively monitoring patients' breath Carbon Monoxide levels, and then convincingly persuading patients of the risks brought upon themselves by smoking.
The MicroCO is an easy-to-use device to detect carbon monoxide levels on the breath and clearly display them using color aids. With a slide switch, the clinician can convert the results to %COHb.
Features & Benefits
- Measures alveolar carbon monoxide concentrations (in PPM) and percentage of carboxyhemoglobin
- Measurements are easily obtained from a single expiration and are aided by an auto-zero function at turn on, combined with a breath hold countdown timer
- The results are then instantly displayed on the large, easy-to-read display, and are visually represented by the appropriate color light indicator
- The auto-zero function allows for immediate and successive testing of numerous patients
- The device performs calibration at the push of a button
- The MicroCO comes complete with accessories in a sturdy carry case
Resources to Download
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
MicroCO™ comes complete with a hard shell carry case, sample cardboard mouthpieces, one-way plastic mouthpiece adaptor, calibration adaptor, calibration tool, 9V PP3 battery and operating manual.
In order to keep MicroCO™ in precision working order, and always have access to accurate, reproducible results, the MicroCO™ will require a calibration check at six monthly intervals.
The calibration tool comes standard with each MicroCO and Vyaire also carries the Medican 1-liter size precision calibration gas.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – June 7, 2019 – Vyaire Medical, a leader in global respiratory care, announces the appointment of Lisa Rose, Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, and Debra Goetz, Chief Brand and Digital Officer to the Vyaire Executive Leadership team.Read More
CHICAGO - March 13, 2019- Vyaire Medical today announced an immediate global recall of the enFlow™ disposable cartridges used with the enFlow™ fluid warming system (part numbers 980200EU, 980202EU).Read More