Micro I™ Spirometer
The Micro I pocket spirometer with high-definition backlit display measures and displays the patient's forced vital capacity. Its portability ideally supports general and private medical practices, outpatient departments, occupational health settings, and heart and lung transplantation units.
Features & Benefits
- The device measures FEV1, FVC, FEV6, PEF, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6 and F25-75 ratios
- ATS/ERS Quality prompt for each maneuver
- Choice of predicted values, including Global Lung Index (GLI)
- Results can be configured and displayed as % of predicted, standard deviation (SD) or Z-score
- Rechargable battery with approximately 30 hour life when fully charged has you worrying less if the battery will run out during the middle of the day testing
- Quick patient test mode available for those who only want FVC results and are not needing to compare to predicteds
- Configuration option for NLHEP mode (National Lung Health Education Program)
Customer Education Resources
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
Micro I meets the ATS recommended standards: ATS/ERS TASK FORCE: STANDARDISATION OF LUNG FUNCTION TESTING 2005 (Eur Respir J 2005; 26: 319-338 Table 6)
Micro I PC software allows you to customize the settings on your Micro I spirometer, and allows full spirometry reports containing patient demographics, indices and flow volume and volume time graphs to be generated and saved as a PDF file or printed.
Results can be configured and displayed as % of predicted, standard deviation (SD) or Z-score. And comprehensive help is also available through the Help menu when using the application.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More
CHICAGO and WICHITA, KAN.,– May 4, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, together with Spirit AeroSystems [NYSE: SPR], announced today a new manufacturing and supply collaboration to build critical care ventiRead More