MasterScreen™ Pneumo is a PC-based spirometer specifically designed to help you improve patient testing, laboratory efficiency and productivity, while better managing the expanding requirements surrounding patient information.
Thousands of PFT labs depend every day on Vyaire’s proven, accurate and reliable Pneumotach. Endorsed as the measurement device of choice by hundreds of publications, its excellent dynamic range effectively tests a broad population from small children to professional athletes.
Features & Benefits
- The heated pneumotach meets the ATS standard 24-26 waveform analysis protocol for accuracy
- The pneumatach has been designed to work with the validated MicroGard® II bacterial/viral filter and is easy to disassemble and clean
- The Occlusion option using the interrupter method requires minimal cooperation and coordination for quick airway resistance estimates, making it ideal for preschool children through adults
- From a single screen, patient data can be entered, flow sensor calibrated, tests performed, QA checked, and patient data trended. We call this SentrySuite 360
- Guidance provides real-time instructions on performing the test (quiet breathing, complete inspiration, blast out, complete inspiration....) and includes both text and visual graphics
- Quality Feedback shown directly on the screen for each maneuver based on quality check types according to ATS/ERS, NIOSH, and Office Spirometry standards
- Trending of current data to past visits is as easy as pressing a button
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The integrated SentrySuite software platform provides quality feedback in real-time to help ensure that tests are conducted correctly, reducing the chance of user or patient errors.
- Colored guidance bar for in test exhalation time and plateau recognition
- Check marks Indicates successful end of test
- View patients real-time breathing spirogram and flow-volume curve
- Online textual guidance helps coach clinician through each maneuver
- Meets many quality standards, including ATS/ERS, NIOSH, and Office Spirometry
Incentives can be useful for children (or anyone, for that matter), that can benefit from a visual cue to encourage them to perform the maneuver better. Ten animation programs including candles, speedometer, bowling pins, levitating octo-tube ball, Icarus in flight, and of course, our famous flying toasters!
With SentrySuite, you can adjust the difficulty level of each incentive maneuver based on a percent of predicted VC. This can be very useful when patients are first learning how to perform spirometry:
- First, lower the difficulty level to coach the patient on how to perform the proper peak flow (blast out maneuver).
- Second, increase the difficulty level to coach the patient on performing a prolonged expiratory maneuver that is required to meet the ATS standards.
SentrySuite reporting capabilities are flexible and vast, as Vyaire aspires to keep pace with ever-advancing physician needs. Standard reports include those that meet the ATS/ERS recommendations, including the reporting of Z-score. NIOSH has its own report guidelines, and that report is standard in SentrySuite as well. Trending patient data over numerous visit dates is also key to good patient care, and with SentrySuite, this task is as easy as clicking the mouse button. Trend data is shown both graphically over time and in a concise tabular view.
Not all physicians can go to a reading station to interpret patient data, which is why the SentrySuite Mobile Review app was created. With Mobile Review, doctors may interpret results on a home PC, tablet, or even their phone.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – August 19, 2019 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc., the healthcare industry’s dedicated “breathing company,” today announced the U.S.Read More
CHICAGO – June 7, 2019 – Vyaire Medical, a leader in global respiratory care, announces the appointment of Lisa Rose, Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, and Debra Goetz, Chief Brand and Digital Officer to the Vyaire Executive Leadership team.Read More