Infant Flow™ SiPAP
For over two decades, the Infant Flow™ nCPAP system has delivered gentle respiratory support to thousands of neonates worldwide. The system, combined with the patented variable flow generator, provides NPPV by offering nasal CPAP, Biphasic and Biphasic tr modalities. The system takes the work out of breathing, freeing precious calories to be used for growth and development.
The American Academy of Pediatrics and the European Consensus Guidelines on the Management of Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome each recommend the early use of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP). [5,6]
Features & Benefits
- Lowest work of breathing 
- Decrease the need of intubation by 78% 
- 40% less days on respiratory support in patients treated with BiPhasic mode 
- 47% of neonates required less oxygen compared to conventional nCPAP 
- Compliant with U.S. National Patient Safety Goal (NPSG 06.01.01) for alarm safety 
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – November 06, 2019 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc.’s bellavista 1000e ventilator has been granted 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).Read More
CHICAGO - October 3, 2019 - Vyaire Medical has announced the U.S. availability of its smaller, reusable ApexPro FH telemetry adapter for use with the GE ApexPro FH System.Read More