Closed Suction Catheters and Airway Adapters
Vyaire's AirLife™ closed suction system is designed to provide safe, simple access to a ventilated patient’s airway. Clinicians understand that disconnecting or “breaking” the ventilator circuit can lead to lung de-recruitment and hypoxemia, and can also create the potential for cross-contamination.
The system features the Verso airway access adapter and its pucker valve technology that seals the patient’s airway from the access port to maintain safe, continuous ventilation while the clinician performs airway access procedures.
Features & Benefits
- The Verso adapter allows clinicians to perform closed suction catheter change-outs and various airway access procedures through a single port without disconnecting the circuit
- Pucker valve technology seals the patient’s airway from the access port to maintain safe, continuous ventilation while airway access procedures are performed
- Made without DEHP
- The Verso multi-purpose airway access adapter allows for numerous uses: closed suction, open suction, bronchoscopic procedures, Mini-BALs, and instilled drug delivery.
- The swivel option on the Verso adapter provides more flexibility when repositioning the patient.
- Surfactant delivery catheters can be connected without disconnecting the patient from the circuit.
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – August 19, 2019 ― Vyaire Medical, Inc., the healthcare industry’s dedicated “breathing company,” today announced the U.S.Read More
CHICAGO – June 7, 2019 – Vyaire Medical, a leader in global respiratory care, announces the appointment of Lisa Rose, Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, and Debra Goetz, Chief Brand and Digital Officer to the Vyaire Executive Leadership team.Read More