Bird™ Sentry 2 Blenders
Vyaire's Bird™ Sentry 2 Blender is a compact air/oxygen gas mixing device incorporating a battery powered oxygen analyzer/monitor. The gas mixing device (blender) provides precise mixing of medical grade air and oxygen.
The analyzer measures and displays the selected oxygen concentrations from the blender's gas flow and displays these digitally. The monitor also provides high and low alarm limits.
The Bird 2 Sentry blender design allows for a wide scope of applications including:
- Free-flow oxygen administration
- Mechanical ventilation of adults, pediatrics, and neonates
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
Features & Benefits
- Bleed control-to minimize gas consumption
- Backlit LCD and flow meter provide clarity in low-light environments
- Smart alarms set alarms 3% +/- current FiO2 reading
- DC power port for optional, external power supply
- Up to 5,000 hours of operation with four AA batteries
- Standard two-year warranty
Please note that all products, services, or features of products and services may not be available in your local area. Please check with your local Vyaire representative.
The Latest News From Vyaire
CHICAGO – May 14, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, announced today that Vyaire has been selected by the European Commission as a supplier of priority medical equipment to help address the COVID-19 pandemic.Read More
CHICAGO and WICHITA, KAN.,– May 4, 2020 – Vyaire Medical Inc., the world’s largest healthcare company fully dedicated to respiratory care, together with Spirit AeroSystems [NYSE: SPR], announced today a new manufacturing and supply collaboration to build critical care ventiRead More